Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: RODO), We hereby inform you that:
- Data of the Administrator: the administrator of the personal data is: Dzięciołkiewicz Kessler Labuda spółka komandytowo-akcyjna with its registered office at Abrahama Street 1A #6.06, 80-307 Gdansk, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 953376, e-mail: email@example.com
- Basis and purpose of processing: personal data will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in order to respond to the message received, including in particular the presentation of an offer in accordance with the content of the inquiry.
- Recipients of data: recipients of personal data may be: employees, co-workers of the Administrator and other entities to whom the Administrator has entrusted the processing of personal data under separate agreements. The Administrator will not transfer data to third countries or to an international organization.
- Period of data storage: personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent. To withdraw consent, please contact the Administrator.
- Rights of data subjects: you have the right: to access personal data, to rectify, erase or restrict processing, to object to processing, to data portability. With regard to data processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the RODO.
- Automated processing and profiling: personal data will not be processed by automated means and will not be subject to profiling.
- Information on the obligation or voluntariness of providing data: Provision of personal data and consent to their processing is voluntary, but necessary for the Administrator to respond to an inquiry and send an offer.